Well, this is the last in the ES Lorebites series before early access begins. I would like to continue the series once the excitement of launch has calmed down some. So, are there any aspects of the Elder Scrolls lore / world you would like me to cover? Let me know in comments 🙂
- UESP covers all lore found within the games. It is also a great source of information generally (e.g. levelling, quests, gameplay)
- The Imperial Library. Covers lore found within the games plus texts from outside the game worlds.
- Bethesda Softworks forums – lore section. Useful links, FAQs and discussions.
- Tamriel Foundry Lore forums – again has useful links, faqs and of discussion
The most important source of lore is, of course, found within the books in the game. If you don’t have time to read the books you find whilst playing, there are now various ways of reading them outside the game. (The UESP and The Imperial Library also contain the text of the in-game books as website pages of course).
- PDF versions at The Imperial Library
- epub/mobi versions (for kindle / e-readers) at Dovahkiin Gutenberg.
- Elder Scrolls Books, android app.