We have about 6 weeks to go until the first DLC for ESO is released. I am pretty excited about this, it will be great to set foot in the city at last! Glass armour! See the trailer, the first guide and preliminary patch notes for more information.
My main is VR14 so I will be:
- increasing my champion points (either through normal play on my main or by levelling my VR3 templar)
- tidying up those last few research traits on my crafters
- fishing (for perfect roe to sell)
- provisioning writs (for the psijic ambrosia recipe – 3 pieces left to find!)
- working on some achievements here and there
- keeping an eye on the PTS server notes
- and, of course, thieving! (thieving is always necessary)
I’m not going to be worrying too much about my gear. Given that there is going to be 2 new VR levels, new armour sets AND gameplay/combat balance changes – I really don’t think it’s worth it. I will however, be saving money and mats just in case though 😉
What are you doing to prepare?